|Tweets and comments (disable)|
|1||Anonymous,106 weeks ago|
It is funny cus he\'s black
|2||Anonymous,106 weeks ago|
*sigh*... Too few people get shot in the face with AT-4s these days. If only there a way to correct
|3||Anonymous,105 weeks ago|
.....Brb *JDAM - Indboun*
|4||Anonymous,105 weeks ago|
FIRST to say FIRST!!!!
|5||Anonymous,105 weeks ago|
Fail, AT4 is not used against air targets. Stop watching Stargate you stupid virgins.
|6||Anonymous,105 weeks ago|
|7||Anonymous,103 weeks ago|
freilich dude :D
|8||Anonymous,103 weeks ago|
It is not funny because the stupid motherfuckers from somalia had the tank fists.
|9||Anonymous,95 weeks ago|
swedish rocket launcher up in nigga's ass
|10||Anonymous,95 weeks ago|
|11||Anonymous,94 weeks ago|
is that john locke from lost in the last picture ?
|12||Anonymous,92 weeks ago|
I'm fucking tired of this pic - it pops up every second click, get this shit pic removed and post
something else. And no, I ain't no butt-hurted nigger
|13||Anonymous,92 weeks ago|
jag hatar fan också den här bilden! kommer hela jävla tiden
|14||Anonymous,92 weeks ago|
nu kom den igen. förvånad man blir
|15||Anonymous,92 weeks ago|
why the fuck am i seeing this so often.
|16||Anonymous,92 weeks ago|
schwarze falke unten
|17||Anonymous,91 weeks ago|
this took my hard on away... the uploader needs to meet the firing squad, funny it is not
|18||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
18# is a gaydouchebagfag!
|19||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
Am I the only one to get this picture every 5 pictures?
|20||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
#19 this is just horrible
|21||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
#19 me too...
|22||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
I get this shitty pic every time or every 2nd. ._.
|23||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
This got like 50% chance to come... That crab cat got 25%, and also 25% to find any other pictures.
|24||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
#22, 23 yeah, me too. fucking bs. but in my case i get this pic 45% of the time and that fucking
crab cat pic 45% and 10% other pics
|25||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
WTF WITH LOLPICS REMOVE THIS FUCKING SHIT IM MAD I CANT FUCKING WATCH FUCKING PICS BITHES WTF THE
HELL IS GOING ON U CAN SUCK MY PILTHY TESTICLES FUCKING REATARD BADCAT AND SHITTY FLYING SLUTTY
NIGGER KISS MY ANUS AND LICK THE BITHCHES!!!!
|26||#19,90 weeks ago|
I actually get this picture every 1 picture now, the crabcat too.
|27||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
I LITERALLY get this pic every single time I click "random". WTF lolpics!?
|28||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
Delete this shitty pic asap, it comes up everytime you press random.
|29||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
haha this pic is soo funny.. not :(
|30||Troll,90 weeks ago|
First. if you argue with this statement, please refer to Rule 14. Problem Fags?
|31||Anonymous,90 weeks ago|
I fucking hate this pic... ITS EVERYWHERE!
|32||Anonymous,89 weeks ago|
FUCK this pic man! its so gay!!!!!!!! its so not funny ist JUST LAME AAAHHH DAMN MY BALLS
|33||Anonymous,88 weeks ago|
|34||Anonymous,87 weeks ago|
#32 is so right..
|35||Anonymous,86 weeks ago|
Why do i always come back to this shitty pick every time i random one?
|36||Anonymous,86 weeks ago|
I hate it when i take a shit and then water splashes in my bung T_T
|37||Anonymous,86 weeks ago|
this is soooo lame
|38||Robert Olsson,85 weeks ago|
Haha, den här sidan är bäst! Alltid lika kul med rasseskämt, länge leve Hitler! :)
|39||Anonymous,83 weeks ago|
THIS IS LIKE THE FITH TIME TODAY THIS FUCKIN GAY PIC POPPS UP!!
|40||Anonymous,81 weeks ago|
Why is this one still here?
|41||Anonymous,81 weeks ago|
This fucking picture needs to be taken down. I'm sick of looking at it.
|42||Anonymous,81 weeks ago|
REMOVE. THIS. SHITPIC.
|43||Anonymous,80 weeks ago|
COME FUCKING ON!!! DELETE THIS SHITTY PIC!!!
|44||Tjo,80 weeks ago|
Please remove it. I am in pain. This picture tortures my soul. :(
|45||Anonymous,80 weeks ago|
PLEASE REMOVE IT PLEASE IT IS TORTURING ME SO HARD PLEASE
|46||Anonymous,78 weeks ago|
|47||Anonymous,78 weeks ago|
I FUCK YOU FUCKER MOD´S FUCK YOU FUCKING PICTURE I SEE THIS4 TIMES A MINUTE YOU COCK SUCKERS OMG
|48||Anonymous,75 weeks ago|
this pic is a masive troll